Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions govern the use of ‘WatchCentro’ (‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’, ‘Website’). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By using our Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms.
1. Privacy and Data Collection
Your privacy is critically important to us. At WatchCentro, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on your website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
2. Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise indicated, the Website is our proprietary property. All source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Website (collectively, the “Content”) are owned or controlled by us and are protected by copyright and trademark laws.
3. User Responsibilities
By using our Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you use our Website, you agree to be responsible for any actions taken under your account.
4. Modifications to the Terms
We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of these Terms on the Website. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the Website after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
5. Governing Law
These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of, or related to them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Pennsylvania without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.