The New Bell & Ross BR-X5 Green Lum Introduces a New Luminescent Composite Case Material
Since its inception, Bell & Ross has been known for its bold and inventive designs. The brand’s wide design purview ranges from traditional aviation-inspired watches to eye-catching skull watches. The LUM series, in particular, stands out with its maximalist approach to luminescent material. And now, Bell & Ross takes their experiments with lume to a new level with the introduction of the BR-X5 Green Lum watch.
The BR-X5 Green Lum features the brand’s most contemporary case design, the BR-X5 platform, and gives it a visual and material transformation with the use of LM3D composite. This unique material, made from photoluminescent quartz fibers, emits a striking green glow. The case of the watch is a combination of DLC coated titanium and large pieces of LM3D at the top and bottom.
The matte black dial complements the lume-heavy design, with lumed hands, hour markers, and outlines for the power reserve and date display. The power reserve indicator serves as a reminder that the BR-X5 platform houses the first movement developed by Kenissi for Bell & Ross. The BR-CAL.323 movement boasts a 70-hour power reserve and is chronometer certified, offering improved specifications compared to previous models.
The BR-X5 Green Lum is part of a limited edition of 500 pieces and is available for pre-order now, with delivery starting in December. The retail price for this distinctive timepiece is set at $13,300.
– The BR-X5 Green Lum watch is a new addition to Bell & Ross’s LUM series, known for its inventive use of luminescent material.
– The watch features the brand’s contemporary BR-X5 case design, which is transformed with the use of LM3D composite, made from photoluminescent quartz fibers.
– The case is a combination of DLC coated titanium and large pieces of LM3D material, giving the watch a unique visual appeal.
– The matte black dial enhances the lume-heavy design language of the case, with lumed hands, hour markers, and outlines for the power reserve and date display.
– The watch is powered by the BR-CAL.323 movement, the first movement developed by Kenissi for Bell & Ross, offering a 70-hour power reserve and chronometer certification.
– The BR-X5 Green Lum is a limited edition of 500 pieces and is currently available for pre-order, with delivery starting in December.
The Hot Take:
The Bell & Ross BR-X5 Green Lum is a watch that truly stands out with its bold design and inventive use of luminescent material. The combination of the photoluminescent LM3D composite and the sleek BR-X5 case creates a striking visual effect. With its powerful lume and impressive specifications, this limited edition timepiece is sure to capture the attention of watch enthusiasts. Bell & Ross continues to push the boundaries of design, making their watches not only functional but also works of art.